Well, not quite. But 9 days from now it will be. And I have a ton of things I want to do! So here is my list. Let's see how many I can actually cross off before Sept. 7th (the first day back for the 2010-2011 school year and my 5th year of teaching).
1. Get to NYC and see some more Broadway shows.
- In the Heights (for the 3rd time, but Dena hasn't seen it yet)
- Promises, Promises (I've always wanted to see Kristin Chenoweth on Broadway)
- American Idiot (Why not?)
- Billy Elliot
- Next to Normal
2. Meet Mara's new doggie, Riley.
Isn't he the cutest?

3. See the ABA and return as a Beer Girl for the Crabbie Open
4. Celebrate my parent's 30th wedding anniversary and my sisters' graduations from HS and college.
5. Get a massage.
6. Read books for fun.
7. Redo my IB English 2 course.
8. Create my yearlong Honors 9 course.
9. Get some good pool time in.
10. Visit Annapolis.
11. Go someplace new and explore.
12. Finish redecorating my room.
13. See a lot of good movies.
14. Catch up on old TV via Netflix for Wii (greatest idea ever!)
15. Officially receive my MA! (conferred in August)
16. Go out in Broad Ripple (for old times)
17. Hang out with some old friends from high school (This may not be the most brilliant of ideas, but it will certainly be interesting)
18. Visit my "niece" Olivia!
19. Get to Chicago and visit sorority sisters
20. Figure out what else I need to accomplish!
No comments:
Post a Comment