Monday, September 29, 2008

Welcome to the world of the Absurd and the Irrational!

Those who know me best know that my life is absurd and irrational. Not just because I am a high school teacher, but because I never seem to make a decision that is either reasonable or practical. So I have decided to start an online record of all of the ridiculous things I do or say (and some of the ridiculous things that occur around me).

I certainly do not believe that what I have to say is of interest to anyone but me. But that is the beauty of starting a blog. It is a bit absurd that so many people keep these online journals that document their lives. So why not join the masses and start sharing my crazy life with everyone else?

1 comment:

ANJ said...

yay! welcome to the blogosphere. i'll add you to my links so you can boost your readership :)